Thursday, June 1, 2023

Reviews From Clients of Your Winston Salem Area Broker

 I am proud of the fact, I treat every client as if they were family.  Below, I'd like to share some of the reviews I have gotten recently.  All of them are 5 Star reviews:

Contact me at www.RobyRobertson.com so I can show you!

Great Agent

Roby did a fantastic job of coaching us thru the Home Selling process.

He always kept us informed of market conditions, as well as feedback from prospective buyers.

We would definitely recommend Roby Robertson for anyone's buying, selling or renting needs.

Verified by RateMyAgent


A Realtor Who Is Knowledgeable & Cares

Working with Roby on the sale of my house was a fantastic experience. Everything ran smoothly, and as finicky as I am about having superior customer service, Roby was always available and immediately responsive when I had questions or needed anything. I am grateful for his expertise end guidance along the process, and it’s always an added bonus to work with a genuinely good person. Highly recommend.

Verified by RateMyAgent


Our favorite Agent

Roby is awesome and knowledgeable about the market.

Roby is awesome! He helped us get into our dream home during this crazy housing market!

Verified by RateMyAgent

Roby Robertson

Roby has been a fantastic partner throughout our search. I worked with him over the course of many months and he was always attentive, responsive, knowledgeable, and patient.  Our search was clearly important to Roby and that gave me a lot of confidence as an out of state buyer.  We would use Roby exclusively for any additional real estate transactions in the area.

Verified by RateMyAgent


Exceptional service

Roby managed an invest property of ours for approximately 10 years. His service and professionalism were second to none.  Roby kept me Informed whenever a situation would arise and had connections for any and every repair needed.  Over the years, such trust was earned, I gave Roby the "green light" to move forward with whatever was needed.  His repair connections were as reasonable as any I could have found, minus the leg work.  Last year we decided to sale the property.  Of course, Roby was my listing agent.  Flawless execution on his part.  

Ethical and trustworthy are two words to describe  Roby.

You can't go wrong with Roby.

Verified by RateMyAgent


No comments:

Post a Comment